Friday, February 6, 2009

Sunday March 02, 2008

late,

but it's so great to have seen this for the very first time right now, at this moment.

sometimes i see myself dying in the water. my chest tightens and my nerves are on end but i try to swim farther. maybe it's the waves that attack my body with full force or when the tips of my toes no longer graze the ocean floor. i get a high that can only be achieved when the sand creeps in every crevasse and the salt water blurs my vision. i feel compelled to go farther and swim harder, i can't really explain it. she tricks me everytime. everytime i feel like i'm being pushed closer to the shore, she's drawing me closer to her.
i nearly drowned three or four times.

one day, the water will fill my lungs and the clouds will swallow me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment